Thursday, January 6, 2011

Bad Juju

There is something about this particular spot in the apartment that smells like Vicks Vapo Rub and makes my eyes burn. Granted my eyes might be burning from staring at the computer monitor and not remembering to blink. But the smell is weird and I cannot find the source.

Today was a long, hard day.  It was one of those days that I wanted to burst out in tears for anything remotely negative that happened (not PMS, it was a good guess though). I think I'm feeding off my boss' mojo, I think her and her long time boyfriend are splitting up. :( She's being cool about it, no anger redirections or anything like that, but she's really sad, and I think I'm kind of feeding off the vibe even though I have nothing to be sad about.

Alright, well, I'm going now. Happier posts in the future, tomorrow is Friday after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment